Land and Building Infrastructure
- 5.5 Acres of land.
- 40 thousand square feet building.
- 1200 square feet air conditioned library.
- One 900 square feet air conditioned computer lab.
- Two air conditioned Audio Visual rooms.
- Indoor Dining Hall and Canteen to seat 700 students.
- Spacious Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs.
- Indoor Play Area for KG children.
- Spacious separate washrooms for girls and boys.
- Indoor play area to include 5 TT tables, space for Chess and Carom tables.
- Modern Swimming Pool with water purification plant (April 2010).
- Coaching to be imparted by sports persons with state, national and international exposure.
- Regular participation at the district, state and national level competitions.
- Separate Outdoor Play Area for Kinder Garden and Primary School students.
- Three Separate Cricket Nets for Practice.
- Two Basket Ball and Volley Ball Courts.
- Two Tennis Courts.
- Spacious Athletics Track.
- Special rooms for Karate and Yoga practice.
- Spacious Classrooms ranging from 600 sqft to 750 sqft.
- Two seater tables and chairs to seat 40 students.
- A LCD Panel TV with dish connection.
- Ceramic based Green Boards for writing.
- Well-furnished and Fully-equipped science laboratories are in operation.
- A Well-stocked library open for quiet study.
- A Student Guidance and Counseling Bureau is in operation on the campus.
- The transport department operates fifteen vans to ensure that students are quickly and efficiently picked up and dropped off.